Bonsall’s LawsPosted: March 14, 2013
The following are a list of observations defining life. Some are personal observations, while others are taken from outside sources. Thus, you might recognize some. Just because I didn’t notice it first doesn’t make it any less true.
- Hope was in Pandora’s box for a reason.
- No matter how good you think you are, there’s always someone faster, smarter, stronger and better. Moral: Don’t get cocky.
- Lest thou tempt the Fates, keep thy big mouth shut.
- It’s good to want things. It strengthens the soul.
- Anything is possible. Probable is another matter entirely.
- Always expect the worst. You’ll either be prepared or pleasantly surprised.
- There is no justice in the universe. The best you can hope for is revenge.
- A bad habit, once acquired, can never be lost, only replaced.
- Bitterness is the wellspring of creativity.
- It is morally wrong to let a fool keep his money.
- And it harm none, cover thy own ass shall be the whole of the law.
- Always start your day with a smile. Get it over with.
- If you never tried, you never failed.
- Be sure what you ask for is what you really want; you just might get it.
- There’s something to be said for ambiguity.
- The ease with which a man says “I love you” is inversely proportional to how much he means it.
- Violence is never the answer. it does, however, give you time to think about the answer.
- Polite conversation is anything but.
- Always have a good publicist, but never believe your own hype.
- A person’s guilt in any given situation is inversely proportional to the speed with which they deny it.
- Platitudes to the contrary not withstanding, even a coward dies but once.
- If you can’t stop in time, smile as you go under.
- When in doubt, lie. If you get caught, apologize. Never admit to doing it.
- It is better to look good than to feel good, and it is far better to feel good than to be good.
- Every man has his good reasons.